A few weeks ago (okay, like 6 weeks ago) we had to go to Primary Children's for some blood tests for Benjamin. I recruited Sam to come because I knew I didn't want to/couldn't be the only parent there while they held my poor baby down to draw blood. I'm so glad he was there. It was just as sad as I'd imagined.
They have lots of fun things to do in the waiting room though.
They even pay people to blow bubbles for distraction.
They were very professional and fast (thankfully), you'd think they do this everyday.
Since we were in Salt Lake with a few hours left in the afternoon we wanted to do something fun. Our first choice was the aquarium, but it was being renovated. Second choice: the zoo, but it was a rainy day. We settled on going through Utah Valley and stopping at Thanksgiving Point for dinner and the Dinosaur Museum.
Then we passed Scheels.
Ben loved the big jeep.
Just having a chat with Abraham Lincoln.
It was like a mix of Cabela's, Nordstrom, a Children's Museum and a restaurant.
Weird, but fun.
Me and Ben caught this whopper!
Even though it wasn't the aquarium, we had a good time.
No comments:
Post a Comment